It's Snowing!!
Saturday, November 26th, noon: It's snowing in Milan!! This does not happen very often here, maybe once a year and in January. Wow, what an incredible sight outside my window. I remember the first time I saw snow. I was a wide-eyed 9 year old in Seoul, Korea. I'm still the wide-eyed girl here. ;-)

3 Comments:
snow? *sniff*
i can't even see the snow in the picture :)
we got a bit of snow last friday in chicago...a bright-white dusting of snow that came late in the afternoon but most of it was melted by saturday morning. That's my favorite, snow that is pretty to look at but requires no shoveling.
Well, today it snowed quite a bit. It came down in big fat puffs. It looked beautiful!But everything pretty much melted a couple hours later. Snow that doesn't require shoveling!!
Well- snow!! I'd love to experience it again! My first (and only so far) snow-experience was just little tiny white drops (like rain drop) in Liverpool, UK.
I've even attempted to collect the snow in a little container. *haha*
Post a Comment
<< Home